I have some great news for you if your is – ” To play chess!” Everybody can play chess and can be successful,but not everybody will play chess and therefore won’t be successful.
Here are a few secrets of success, if you decide to study chess.
- To have a dream and goal.
- Decide to study chess everyday.
- To have a motivator (parents, friends, coach, who inspire you to play chess better and to study in games of different grandmasters – games you will analyse and think about just like grandmaster would).
- To write a plan per day, week, month, year, 5 years, 15 years.
- Just do it.
- Exercise regularly, work with a trainer 2-3 times a week, as in any sports. This allows you to continuously learn from their way of thinking, and you will constantly acquire new knowledge and experience. Count on a few months of working with a coach to get the long-term effect.
Do your homework, your success does not happen in the classroom with the coach, but in the practical application of new knowledge in chess.
- Enjoy the process and your games.
Chess is an important part of life every chess player.
People who spent a lot of time on chess are too busy to spend time thinking and doing bad things.
They develop their talent everyday, and become clever and better each day. Chess opens a new world for everybody.
Chess develops vision, logical thinking, hope, trust, work ethic, problem solving, and the ability to find a solution in critical moments. Chess helps to communicate, to be creative, to be stronger, to think faster, to improve their memory, to get results from their work,to learn good time management, and how to learn from their mistakes and the mistakes of other people.
Chess has many gifts for those who play it – a wife or husband, friends, a coach not only in chess but also in life, students, a profession, success, wins, acknowledgment, happiness, fantastic moments in their life, funny stories, travels and money.
Let’s play and enjoy life together!:)